Courtroom damaged in fire incident in Sopore

Waris Fayaz
Sopore, Mar 08 (KNS): A court room at Additional District and Sessions Judge Court complex in Sopore was damaged in a fire incident on Tuesday morning, officials said here.
An official told Kashmir News Service (KNS) that fire broke out from an e-section of the complex on Tuesday morning, however, timely action from of Fire & Emergency department and police prevented the fire from spreading further.
He said that the cause of fire apparently seems to an short circuit. “There was, however, no loss of life or injury reported in the incident,“ he said. (KNS)

To Top