Residential house damaged in fire incident in Bandipora’s Pethkoot

Bandipora, Nov 28 (KNS): A residential house was damaged due to a fire incident in Pethkoot village of north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Sunday evening.

An official told Kashmir News Service (KNS) that fire broke out in the house of one Mohammad Shaban alias Tarzan son of Bakhtawar Wani of Pethkoot today evening.

He said that soon after fire broke out in the house, fire tenders were rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control withe the help of locals.

“In the fire incident rooftop of the house got damaged, while no report any injury or loss of life was reported,” he said.

The official said that the cause of fire was said to be short-circuit. (KNS)

To Top