KPDCL lineman dies of electrocution in Pattan village

Mohsin Khan
Pattan, Apr 11 (KNS): A 35-year-old lineman of Kashmir Power Development Corporation (KPDCL) died due to electrocution in Khenpeth Singhpora area of Pattan in Baramulla district on Monday.
An official told Kashmir News Service (KNS) said that the lineman identified as Ghulam Rasool Wani (35) received an electric shock while repairing a live wire on an electric pole in Khenpeth village.
He said that locals tried to rescue him but he died on the spot.
The official said that police were ascertaining the facts regarding the matter, while body will be handed over to the family after completing all legal and medical formalities. (KNS)

To Top