Fire incident at Hotel Welcome, Tourist safe

Hoteliers Club urges admin to provide all assistance

Srinagar, Jan 05:(KNS)   J&K Hoteliers Club has expressed regret over the fire incident at Hotel Welcome in Srinagar. The hotel caught fire on Tuesday afternoon but due to the timely help of the locals and the authorities, the fire was doused immediately. The property belongs to senior vice president of JKHC Riyaz Shahdad. All the tourists were also safely rescued.
Chairman JK Hoteliers Club Mushtaq Chaya expressed sadness over the incident and expressed full sympathy to the owner.
Chaya also urged the administration to provide full support to the Hotel owners in this time of crisis.
General Secretary of the Club Tariq Rashid Ghani also urged the government to assess the fire incident loss and assist the hotelier for its refurbishing.(KNS) 

To Top